Locals and visitors to Las Vegas will once again get the chance to immerse themselves in the flavor exploration of wines, spirits, craft beers and culinary delights of the USA TODAY Wine & Food Tour. The event is coming to Nevada in the fall, with the tour scheduled to arrive on October 26. The event will be hosted by MGM Resorts International and headlined by renowned chefs from across the country.
According to Doug Wilson, vice president and general manager of the USA TODAY NETWORK, the Wine & Food Tour was part of “more than 500 events that engaged over half a million consumers” in 2018. This year’s tour is almost certain to be even bigger, with a chance to tap into Vegas’ deep, local community roots and “produce exciting experiences” for the city and all the other city destinations along the way.
This year’s event welcomes Alex Guarnaschelli from The Food Network’s “Chopped” show to Vegas, along with another special guest, Antoni Porowski of Netflix’s “Queer Eye”. WWE wrestling stars Brie and Nikki Bella will also be present, showcasing their very own Belle Radici wine brand that has proved an instant success. Meanwhile, special guest chefs for the Vegas event are due to be confirmed in the coming weeks and months.
Superstars for Hope – Friday, April 5, Aspire, One World Observatory
WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair® and WWE Superstars Roman Reigns, The Bella Twins®, Seth Rollins® and more will walk the red carpet at ASPIRE, One World Observatory, prior the Superstars for Hope reception. WWE’s Superstars for Hope campaign also features a global online auction at Charitybuzz.com, featuring unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
Your bid supports: Boys & Girls Clubs of AmericaDonated by: WWE
You and a friend will join The Bella Twins, Nikki and Brie Bella, for a tour of the Belle Radici Vineyards in Nappa Valley, CA.
- Experience will occur within the following date range(s):
Jun 01, 2019 to Jun 01, 2020Details
- Valid for 2 people
- Participants must be at least 21 years old.
- This is a private meet and greet.
- Length of meet and greet: 30 minutes.
- This package does not include tickets to a WWE live event.
- The winner may take a photo.
- The winner can take something small to be signed.
- Event does not include a meal.
- Alcohol is included in this event.
- WWE will make best efforts to accommodate winner’s preferences. Dates and times may change and are subject to WWE approval.